Madison Assembly of God (MAG) began in 1954 under a small white tent. Approximately 20 believers were present. Though small, they were encouraged and excited about the future.A few years later, the first building project began and was completed in 1961. The church kept moving forward and in 1981 the second building project was completed.
In 1985, significant strides of expansion lead to the beginnings of a third project. Two years later, our current auditorium was completed with a seating capacity of 450.Two additional building projects followed. In the summer of 1996 the Family Life Center was completed hosting our existing Kids Church facility, nursery, a full size basketball court, Christian Education rooms, and a kitchen. We are excited for the renovations in the Family Life Center that will be taking place over the next eighteen to twenty months.MAG is a church for everyone! Come join us and become a part of our growing community of faith.